How does it work?
- Incentives are provided at four cents per kilowatt hour ($0.04/kWh) of savings each year against the building’s historical baseline performance
- Contract term is currently through to the end of 2021
- In addition to the annual performance payments, customers are entitled to receive a Modelling Incentive of $1,500 for each enrolled facility, up to a maximum of $15,000 for 10 approved facilities
- Customers have choice and flexibility in implementing capital and non-capital energy efficiency measures with no project by project incentive applications required
- Get rewarded for energy savings at the same rate regardless of the types of projects/activities that have been implemented
What is needed to participate?
- Be a facility that is not used for industrial or manufacturing business
- Commit buildings to participate for at least 2 years
- Plan to realize at least 5% energy savings per building
- Have hourly interval meter data available for buildings for at least the last 12 months
- Have a minimum annual consumption of 1,500,000 kWh per building (or group of up to five buildings aggregated into a single baseline energy model are permitted)
All new and existing customers enrolling facilities after July 15, 2019 will fall under the new EPP Agreement with a term ending on December 31, 2021.
Renteknik would welcome the opportunity to provide a Proposal to be your energy consultant. Call us today at (905) 634-3888 or email email@example.com